High Accuracy DLP 3D Printer Dental/Jewellery Casting for Prototyping | E-3
1. Custom-built RayOne UV LED projector with a 50,000-hour lifespan prints ultra-high-quality intricate parts with pin-point accuracy
2. Spacious build volume at 5 x 3.2 x 9 inches
3. High-speed printing: 1 inch per hour no matter your part size
4. No consumable parts: it will last if you use it with care
5. Energy efficient to the core: the MoonRay uses less energy than your average 50w light bulb
6. Easily removable support structure without needing any post curing
7. Affordable resins that are custom formulated for the MoonRay
BUY FROM OUR AGENTS
Persediaan Terbatas, Segera Miliki Produk Ini
Agent kami siap melayani pesanan anda.
Build Valume 128mm*80mm*200mm
Layer Thickness 0.02mm,0.05 mm ,0.1mm
XY Resolution 0.1mm
1. Desktop UV DLP (digital light processing) 3D printer which offers a much higher resolution output than other desktop SLA (stereolithograpy) printers on the market.
2. Delivers incredibly high accuracy, solid durability, and great print speed at an affordable price.
3. At just 15" by 15" by 20" tall, is sized to sit in a small space and comes in two colors, so you can choose the machine that fits your style. It also comes fully assembled, making setup simple.
4. Has no moving parts that aren't essential to the printing process. This simplicity allows the machine to keep running smoothly over time.
5. A special film make you do not need replacing your printer's resin tank or changing the PDMS layer often. We've put an end to the frustrating PDMS process, so you can focus on making great prints without worrying about costly maintenance of the resin tank.
6. Runs cool and quiet: Utilizing a UV projector allows the machine to avoid any overheating and makes it much quieter than other 3D printers.
7. Long lifespan: The RayOne's 50,000-hour lifespan means you won't have to replace the bulb.
Specifications of DLP E3
|Finished product size||128*80*200mm|
|Print head diameter.||0.4mm|
|Print head flow||10-100mm/h|
|File format||STL SLC|
Operating ambient temperature: 68° to 95° F (20° to 35° C)
Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95%
Noncondensing operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
Internet access to download latest RayWare software and receive updates
Mac: OS X v10.6.8
PC: Windows 8; or Windows 7